DIESEL SYNTH 10W40 E6/E7
This is a full synthetic lubricant based on carefully selected very high quality base oils, which satisfies the highest performance standards for large trucks. It can be used for engines equipped with after treatment systems, in combination with low-sulfur diesel (maximum 50 ppm).
- Very good detergent effect avoiding deposits in the engine
- Very good dispersing effect avoiding the formation of deposits and residues
- Very high anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foaming power
- Stable viscosity index.
- Low level of sulphated ash.
- Extended oil change intervals.
- Complete protection of the aftertreatment system.
Specifically recommended for large truck engines to satisfy the EURO V-standard and suitable for most Euro VI engines. Perfectly compatible with all after-treatment systems and devices (EGR, SCR, DPF, etc.) in combination with low sulfur diesel (max 50 ppm). Can also be used in older diesel engines (Euro II, III, IV). Also suitable for some gas-powered engines (CNG).
ACEA E6, E7
CUMMINS CES 20076, CES 20077
DAF Long Drain
DEUTZ DQC-IV-10 LA
MAN M3271-1, M3477
MTU Type 3.1
RENAULT RGD, RLD-2, VI RXD