DIESEL SYNTH 10W40 E4/E6/E7/E9
It is a fully synthetic lubricant composed of very high quality and carefully selected base oils, meeting the most stringent performance standards for heavy-duty vehicles. It is suitable for engines equipped with aftertreatment systems, in combination with low-sulphur diesel (maximum 50 ppm).
- a very good detergent effect avoiding deposits in the engine
- a very good dispersing effect avoiding the formation of deposits and residues
- very high anti-wear, anti-corrosion and anti-foaming power
- a stable viscosity index
- a low level of sulphated ash
- extended oil change intervals
- complete protection of the aftertreatment system.
Due to its high specification levels, this fluid is suitable for a large number of commercial vehicles. Especially recommended for heavy-duty engines meeting EURO V standard and suitable for most Euro VI engines. Perfectly compatible with all post-treatment devices and systems (EGR, SCR, FAP, etc.) in combination with low sulphur diesel (maximum 50 ppm). Can also be used in older diesel engines (Euro II, III, IV). Also suitable for some natural gas (NG) engines.
ACEA E4, E6, E7, E9
CUMMINS CES 20081
DAF EXTENDED DRAIN
DETROIT DIESEL 93K218
DEUTZ DQC IV-10 LA
JASO DH-1, JASO DH-2
MB 228.31, 228.51
MTU Type 2.1, Type 3.1
RENAULT RLD-2, RLD-3
VOITH Retarder Oil Class B
VOLVO VDS-3, VDS-4
MAN M3271-1, M3477, M3575
MACK EO-N Premium Plus, EO-O Premium Plus