Synthetic low viscosity lubricant specially engineered for modern automatic transmissions with or without slip lockup clutch, requiring DEXRON VI fluid. XA-TRAN DX VI is a high-performance ATF based on state-of-art additives and specially selected synthetic base oils. Its special composition causes a longer lifetime of this liquid compared with older Dexron types.
- Excellent low temperature shifting performance.
- Perfect friction behaviour, smooth shift feel and reduced shift time lag.
- Very good resistance against oxidation and thermal properties.
- Reliable operation, extended life time duration, better shear stability at hot temperature and oxidation resistance.
- Strong reduction of wear, corrosion and foam.
- Exceeds the properties of Dexron III and II liquids.
For automatic gear boxes, power steering units, torque converters and other equipment, for which is required an ATF exceeding Dexron III and II. This product cannot be used in DCT’s and CVT’s or when an oil with the Ford Type F/G specification is recommended. Apply the recommended amount of oil as indicated in the manufacturer’s service instructions. Wrong oil level could cause damage.