Ceramic paste for effective lubrication under high temperatures and high pressure conditions.
- Provides high temperatures resistant protection and lubrication of parts.
- Provides reliable protection against corrosion and wear.
- Easy to use, thanks to brush. (200 ml)*
- Air pressure pack. (no unhealthy propellants)*
*only with 200ml pressure pack
- Free of aluminium, lead, copper, MoS2, and sulphur.
- Resists chemical reactions of the thread compound with thread materials.
- Service temperature: -40°C to +1400°C.
- Water repellent.
- Brakes, exhaust and turbo systems, turbine bolts.
- Lubrication of lambda sensor threads.
- High temperature threads in the chemical industry, refineries, and power plants.
- Assembly paste for bolts and sliding rails at high temperatures.
Apply evenly with included brush* or spatula onto surface or parts. Clean parts and surface before applying the ceramic compound. Do not apply where grease is required.
200 ml pressure pack (6 x 200 ml/carton) – REF. 5073200
250 g can (4 x 250 g/carton)
500 g can (4 x 500 g/carton)