CERLUB X is a specialised ceramic lubricating paste that offers outstanding protection and lubrication for parts exposed to high temperatures and pressure.
- Offers superior protection and lubrication for parts exposed to high temperatures and pressure
- Provides reliable protection against corrosion and wear
- Convenient application with the included brush (200 ml size only)
- Features an air pressure pack, eliminating the need for unhealthy propellants (200 ml size only)
- Does not contain aluminium, lead, copper, MoS₂ or sulphur
- Prevents chemical reactions between the thread compound and thread materials
- Offers effective protection against corrosion
- Designed for a service temperature range of -40°C to +1400°C
Please ensure that the area of application is clean before using the product. Apply CERLUB X evenly onto the desired surface or parts using the included brush (200 ml size only) or a spatula. Avoid applying CERLUB X in areas where grease is required.
200 ML PRESSURE PACK – REF. 5073200
6 x 200 ML PACK
250 G – REF. 5080250
4 x 250 G PACK
500 G – REF. 5066500
4 x 500 G PACK