Valvex lead substitute is a self-mixing combination of agents formulated according to state-of-the-art additives and fuel technology. Protects soft valve seats against premature wear when using unleaded petrol.
- Forms a protective and lubricating coating on the valves and valve seats, just like the one built-up by lead in leaded petrol
- No harmful effects on catalytic converters or the environment
- Doesn’t influence the octane number
- Avoids mechanical damage caused by micro welding on the valve seats
- Prevents fuel system corrosion, helps protect components
- Improved engine reliability
- Economical and easy to use (1:1000)
Suitable for all two and four-stroke Petrol engines turbocharged and non-turbocharged.
Recommended for all classic engines previously requiring leaded fuel now running on unleaded fuel.
250 ML – REF. 3260250