NEXGEN DPF COATING - DPF FLUSH Step 3
Nexgen® DPF Coating is an innovative after-treatment for Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). Its advanced formula incorporates nanoparticles using Cerium-based Xenum Nexgen® technology. These nanoparticles act as catalysts, aiding in the combustion of trapped soot particles and enabling them to burn at significantly lower temperatures. This improves the regeneration efficiency of the DPF, resulting in reduced back pressure, lower fuel consumption and longer cleaning intervals compared to standard uncoated DPFs.
- Enhances the service life of the DPF
- Ensures trouble-free functioning of the DPF and catalytic system
- Reduces smoke and CO₂ emissions
- Does not require disassembly
- Acts as a soot-burning catalyst
- Creates a protective coating
- Improves DPF regeneration
This treatment does not require disassembly and can be performed as an optional third step in the DPF cleaning process using the 4-WAY FLUX system.
Directions of use
To be injected into a dry DPF using the 4-WAY FLUX system. Please refer to the device manual for detailed instructions on the injection process.
250 ML can - REF. 3536250
12 x 250 ml pack