HYDRAX 68 is a high-quality mineral hydraulic oil designed to meet the requirements of leading hydraulic equipment manufacturers. Its unique formula contains advanced anti-wear, anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion and anti-foam additives to provide reliable performance and protection.
- Provides excellent protection against wear, corrosion and oxidation
- Exhibits excellent resistance to carbon build-up
- Low volatility
HYDRAX 68 meets the demanding requirements of hydraulic systems for high-pressure, high-temperature and high-speed applications. It is compatible with various hydraulic system types, including Vickers, Gerotor, Gresen, HPM, Denison, Cessna, Hydreco and Worthington. This product is equally suitable for the lubrication of workshop equipment, reducing gears, bearings, compressed air systems and air screw compressors.
- AFNOR: NF E 48-603 HM / NF E 48-690 / NF E 48-691
- CINCINNATI: MACHINE P-69 (ISO 68)
- DENISON: HF-2 HLP
- DIN: 51524 Part 2
- EATON VICKERS: I-286-S / M-2950-S
- ISO: 11158, HM / 6743-4, HM