Complete multifunctional diesel fuel additive. Specially designed for all diesel engines including the newest generations with high-pressure injection for:
- Powerful cleaning of the fuel injection system.
- Improved combustion and Cetane number boosting.
- Active and effective clean-up of Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) and the variable vanes of the turbo charger.
- Increases fuel economy.
- Trouble-free functioning of the DPF & Catalytic system.
- Smoother engine running.
- Increases power.
- Reduces smoke and CO2 emissions.
- Improved engine reliability.
- Protects the fuel system from corrosion.
- Cleans and lubricates fuel injection system and pumps
- Increases the lubrication action of diesel fuels low in sulphur and protects distributor injector pumps from wear.
- Accelerates the regeneration of the Diesel Particle Filter.
- Protects the intake system and EGR-valve from deposits.
- Keeps the turbo and exhausts system clean.
- Provides greater fuel economy by increased Cetane number of diesel fuel, leading to a smooth and gentle combustion process with increased power.
- Removes water from the fuel.
- Protects the fuel from oxidation and degradation.
Use at regular service or when problems appear.
XENUM specialists recommend to clean the DPF and injection system at least once a year.
Recommended for all Diesel engines including the newest generations with high-pressure injection and directly injected CRD, TDI, JTD, HDI, with EGR, Diesel Particle Filter and catalyser. Biodiesel compatible.
Directions of use
- Preventive: Add one can (350ml) to the diesel fuel before filling up with 70 litres of fuel. Repeat this treatment every 5.000 to 10.000 km.
- Curative: Add the content (350ml) to the tank and add diesel fuel until it contains 30L to 50L of fuel. Drive the vehicle several times at high load and high revs (>3000 rpm) in order to heat the exhaust, turbo and after treatment systems.
350 ML CAN – REF. 3468350