Synthetic multi-purpose, SAE 75W-90 automotive gear lubricant designed to meet the highest level performance requirements of modern passenger vehicles in all types of operating conditions. Compared to conventional hypoid gear lubricants, X-TRAN 75w90 performs exceptionally over a wide range of temperatures. It also can be used in extended service and for aiding in fuel economy performance.
For manual gearboxes, power steering units, torque converters and other hydraulic equipment.
- Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation
- Maintains film strength for reliable lubrication
- Exceptional shear stability
- Excellent rust, staining and corrosion protection of copper and its alloys
- Outstanding protection against low speed/high torque wear and against high speed scoring
- Enhanced frictional properties
- Reduced wear & longer component life
- SAE 75W-90
- API GL-4/5
- Meets the requirements of
- VW 501.50
1 L – REF. 1181001
60 L – REF. 1081060
208 L – REF. 1081208