This is a full synthetic lubricant based on carefully selected very high quality base oils. This ultra-high performance diesel (UHPD) engine oil, meets the highest performance standards for heavy trucks. Because of its synthetic composition, it has a particularly high viscosity index and provides optimum protection against wear and ageing.
- Very powerful detergency prevents deposits in the engine
- Very strong dispersion that prevents from precipitation and sludge
- Decreased tendency to particle forming increases the lifetime of the particlefilter
- Powerful activity against corrosion and foam
- High and stable natural viscosity index
- Low sulphated ash, phosphor and sulphur content (low SAPS)
- Powerful activity against wear, resulting in strongly reduced wear of piston-rings and cylinder-liners
- Lower fuel consumption
- Contributes to a decrease of the maintenance costs.
It is intended for truck fleet operators, seeking the best available lubricating oil technology, to meet the increasingly stringent exhaust limits imposed on diesel engines in Europe. Because of the very high detergency, this oil is not suitable for gasoline engines and vehicles equipped with particulate filters.
|Density at 15 °C|
Viscosity -30 °C
Viscosity 40 °C
Viscosity 100 °C
Flash point COC
Total base number
MAN M3277 / M3377
MTU Type 2
Cummins CES 20076/20078
Renault RD-2, RLD, RLD-2, RXD