Nippon Energy is a fuel economy motor oil, developed according the most recent technology: based on specially selected synthetic base oils and a well balanced choice of advanced additives.
Due to its special composition, this product may well be applied to very low temperatures, such as under arctic conditions may occur.
- Lower fuel consumption.
- High and stable viscosity index.
- Good resistance against shearing.
- Fast cold start, even at very low temperatures.
- Safe lubrication film at very high temperatures.
- Very good detergency and dispersion power.
- Very strong protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
This fuel economy, specially composed motor oil, is recommended for use in petrol and diesel engines, with or without turbo-charging, in passenger cars and delivery vans. By its unique composition, this oil is also excellent for Hybrid and other Eco versions as brought by various OEM’s in the market. Due to its special composition, this product may well be applied to very low temperatures, such as under arctic conditions may occur. It provides the performance needed for the most recent requirements for gasoline-fueled US and Asian (i.e. Honda,Toyota,Mitsubishi) passenger cars.
- ACEA A1/B1
- API SN/RC
- ILSAC GF-5
- CHRYSLER MS6395
- FORD M2C945-A, M2C946-A, M2C947-A
1L can (12 x 1L/carton)
5L can (4 x 5L/carton)
20 L drum
60 L drum
208 L drum